[amibroker] Re: WorstRankHeld Help

I don't think it can be done (short of writing special code inside the Custom Backtester).

Every time I try to change/manipulate the WorstRankHeld option, I get an "invalid type" error.

Some workarounds, which might get you closer but not all the way there, include:
1) The ScoreNoRotate method that Tomasz described
2) Using stop-losses to exit current position and rotate into new one (not the same as a #15 ordinal rank but will get you out mid-month under the defined conditions)
3) Special coding of PositionScore when not at month end (again, not the same as a #15 ordinal rank but will get you out mid-month under the defined conditions)

I am interested in this also, so let me know if you find an answer!

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/