Re: Re[2]: [amibroker] Re: Sluggish mouse in Formula editor

Herman,

I have also noticed a new phenomenon that started just recently with my keyboard.  I am busy editing an AFL file, and suddenly, my letter keys start doing system functions, like the letter el logs me out, and other things like that.  I have to reset the computer to regain my normal keyboard functions.  This has been happening rather often lately.  Have you experienced anything like that?

Dennis