Re: [amibroker] Re: Sluggish mouse in Formula editor

Herman and others --
There are some non spyware programs that are real pigs.  Firefox can be one, depending on what web sites it has loaded (any one in a tab, doesn't have to be the one your looking at, and Firefox can even be minimized).  I also had problems with AVG 8.0 paid version and SpySweeper, also paid version.

Use Windows Task Manager to see what may be using up all your CPU or Memory.  When my computer gets really slow, it is usually do to Firefox (mentioned above) or mixer.exe hogging memory.  Usually mixer.exe is only using maybe 5Meg or memory, but once every few weeks or so it will just go wild and just keep grabbing more and more memory until I 'End Process' it using
Windows Task Manager.

If you run
Windows Task Manager minimized, there is still a small icon near the clock which indicates CPU usage.  Take a look and see if it correlates with your mouse problem.
-- Keith

booker_1324 wrote:

I have had that happen to me in the past and after running my favorite spyware program and it did indeed remove a few, the problem went away. Not to say this is your problem, but just an idea.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/