[amibroker] Re: Subscribing to suggestions?

> it implies that it does (send email notification).

Where does it imply this... I can't see anything to that effect?

It does allow for email notifications if enabled (by the administrator I guess).
Nothing in my account settings to opt in to email notifies.

The FC is built on 'BUGS':

http://www.thebuggenie.com/index.php

AB is using version 1.72

The BUGS community is up to v 2.04.

They had an issue with email notifications in 2.0.3.1 but since 'we' are not up to that model I guess it is not relevant.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/