Re: [amibroker] Re: Subscribing to suggestions?

Brian,

I am not judging whether the feedback center should or should not send
emails, just that it implies that it does, and wondering if in fact it
does for others.  I just wanted to see if I should dig deeper to
figure out why it is not working for me.  I subscribe to other bug
notification systems on other products, and I do get emails from them.

If it was sending emails, then I would not have to look so often, but
I can live with it either way.  I will wait a day for other responses,
then ask support what gives if I have not figured it out.

BR,
Dennis