[amibroker] Re: Error 19

This is an intermittent problem and, as such, is extremely frustrating.  After all, intermittent problems aren't supposed to be part of the computer world.

I have been able to get around it by increasing the step size for the optimization variable.  But this is hardly satisfactory when, to start with, I was only looking at a total of 40 passes.

Any suggestions, please.

Graham

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/