Re[2]: [amibroker] Re: Header row of Explore - How to heighten ?

Title: Re[2]: [amibroker] Re: Header row of Explore - How to heighten ?

A very smart woman :-) because while that setting changes the window headers it doesn't change the font size of the column headers for me. It does so for other floating windows, like the Symbols window headers, but not the AA results window.

How does one apply it to the AA results window?

Herman

LOL, my wife says that I am wrong all the time :-)

Best regards,

Tomasz Janeczko

amibroker.com