[amibroker] Access Error when trying to VarGet from within a VarSet loop

Hoping someone can help with this. I am getting an Access Violation AmiBroker crash, and it seems to be due to using VarGet from within a VarSet loop, or at least I think that is where the problem lies.

For example, I have several loops of this type:

for ( R = 0; R <= Counter; R++ )
{

VarSet( "High"     + R, Ref( High, -R ) );

VarSet( "Low"      + R, Ref( Low,  -R ) );

VarSet( "HiLoCond" + R, VarGet( "High" + R ) - VarGet("Low" + R) >= TestLevel ) ;
}

You will notice I am setting some dynamic vars, and within the same loop I am getting vars which have been set earlier in the loop. Is this allowed? Or can I only do a VarGet from inside a completely separate loop? I would think that in the order of execution, I can do what I am doing, since the vars are set a couple of lines above, but maybe not?

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/