[amibroker] Re: Parameters Properties box

Chris, I've never had your problem, but I have had an occassional weirdness happen with parameter box [2 different windows with the same chart id in an earlier version of AB]-problem cleared up by clicking reset all.  Did you try clicking the 'reset all' button in the parameter dialog box.  Also make sure there is no \n in your parameter titles.  Maybe even removing the params temporarily from your AB indicator (replacing with hardcoded values), quitting AB, restarting, checking param axes & grid to see if its ok and if it is replacing the custom parameters.  Just my 2 cents.
Dan

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/