Re: [amibroker] JScript code not working on Vista 64 bit

Blair,

It appears that not many are running Vista 64 yet.
I suspect that it is a problem with enabling the file system object
for JScript.
In XP 32, the following had to be done:
<Start> <Run...> regsvr32 scrrun.dll <OK>
There must be another method used for Vista 64 to accomplish this task.
Perhaps someone knows how to do this. I have done some Googling for an
answer and I come up blank.

Best regards.
Dennis

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****