[amibroker] JScript code not working on Vista 64 bit

Hoping someone who has experience with JScript in AFL that has Vista 64 can point me in the right direction.

The code works in XP 32 bit (my old machine), but is failing on my new Vista 64 bit machine.

In addition, as a non JScript programmer, what tools are there for debugging JScript embedded in AFL?  I have figured out how to get SPeak to work, but can't get any other tools working when embedded in AFL.   I also am aware and using _TRACE for AFL Debugging.

Thanks for any advice..

Here is the JScript code:

<%
function GetSubFolderNames(Path,Tag){
	var FSO = new ActiveXObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject");
	var Folder = FSO.GetFolder(Path);
	var FolderEnumerator = new Enumerator(Folder.SubFolders);
	var Foldernames = "";
	for(; !FolderEnumerator.atEnd(); FolderEnumerator.moveNext()){
		Folder = FolderEnumerator.item();
		var Len = Folder.Name.length;
		var tagLen = Tag.length;
		if(Folder.Name.substring(Len-tagLen, Len) == Tag){
			Foldernames += Folder.name.substring(0, Len-tagLen) + ",";
		}
	}
	return Foldernames.substring(0, Foldernames.length-1);
}
%>

Essentially looking for Folders with a specific Tag string on the end of the folder name, in a specific directory.

Here is the AFL calling code

script = GetScriptObject();
filelist = script.GetSubFolderNames("C:\\Data\\", "data");

This should find directories under the C:\Data that have data as the last characters of the directory name.

Again, any help with why it does not work in Vista 64, and/or debugging would be greatly appreciated.

Blair

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/