[amibroker] Re: mt4 plugin

The Rateserver seems to be working, & AB also shows the plugin status as OK. However no data coms into AB. Please help.

In the installation I think the problem was with step 5.
I cannot find the file exp.mgh
as mentioned in step 5 of the readme.txt which says

5.copy pluginAB.mqh to C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 4\experts\include
 click exp.mqh and compile

What am i doing wrong ?

Thanks & regards
Amar