[amibroker] Re: mt4 plugin

Amar,

All of what I wrote assumes that you know how to compile and add MT4 plugins, whatever it's actually called (without actually checking, I seem to remember pluginab.mqh being one of the files to compile).  You then need to restart MT4 after compiling.
All I can say is, keep hacking at it, you'll get it eventually, because using the MT3 plugin just doesn't seem worth the trouble.
Live or demo account doesn't make a difference.  Account type has nothing to do with the proper setup of this stuff in MT4.

-Dan

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/