[amibroker] Re: View Rotational PositionScore on trades

Thanks again.  That worked perfectly.  For anyone who's searching through the group later, here's the final code to view PositionScore as a column in the backtester trade report (thanks Mike):

SetCustomBacktestProc("");

/* Now custom-backtest procedure follows */
if( Status("action") == actionPortfolio )
{
    bo = GetBacktesterObject();

    bo.Backtest(1); // run default backtest procedure

   SumProfitPerRisk = 0;
   NumTrades = 0;

   // iterate through closed trades first
   for( trade = bo.GetFirstTrade(); trade; trade = bo.GetNextTrade() )
   {

       trade.AddCustomMetric("PositionScore", trade.Score());
       NumTrades++;
   }

    bo.ListTrades();

}