[amibroker] Re: IQ Feed Problem

So if I want a 5-minute chart w/ 500000 bar (or however long that AB possibly can handle), I need to set up a new database. And that goes for a 15-minute, a 30-minute and hourly chart? Essentially, to get all the possible timeframes I need to set up that many databases. Hm..I find that too cumbersome. Since everytime I need to go to a different time frame I have to activate a different database. I'm not sure if I follow you on this one.

Thanks for the help

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/