[amibroker] Re:Data updation from MS Excel file to AB

Dear Bhanu and other friends

I tried by downloading  ODBC.dll and ODBCA.dl. Put these in the Plugin Folder. Created a new database. Opened the "database Configuration". Got the screen as described in the UKB. I have been able to make a connection between the Excel file and the driver etc but when I load the database in the configuration box, I do no get the table and the fields. Am I missing something?

Regards
Vinay

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/