Re: [amibroker] Creating a Year over Year comparison screen

Hi Snoopy - I took a look at this chart today, to be honest I kind of like it as-is so I don't think I will be changing the code.  If you want to "normalize" it, you can open the params and, for all plots except the first one, add StyleOwnScale to the Style param.  The scale won't say 0 to 100 but each plot will fill the entire chart from top to bottom so the highs and lows should match up at the same levels.  I think that is basically what you are after?  ( see attached pic )

Steve
----- Original Message -----
From: Snoopy
Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2009 9:44 PM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Creating a Year over Year comparison screen

Steve,

Thanks for the tool, and the update.

In doing more work, I am now trying to see if it is possible to plot the data based on a Percentage style chart.

i.e. get the Year High and the Year Low, then Plot the Close on each day as a percentage of the range for the year.

Doing this for multiple years is (so far)  beyond my AFL programming abilities.

Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

--
Snoopy
"Still trying to shoot down that Red Baron"

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/