[amibroker] Symbology Problem with Interactive Brokers (IB)

After exhausting my options with the support staff at IB I figured I
would check here to see if there are any other Amibroker/IB users here
that have been having issues back filling certain symbols. It started
just about the time they released the current build, somewhere around
the middle of December.
Symbols affected on my system:
SPY
SSO
EWC

There are several others but I want to keep this brief. I have tried
several formats, ie.:
SPY-SMART
SPY-ISLAND (this is the way it worked prior recent update)
SPY
SPY@xxxxx
SPY-SMART-USD

I probably tried a few others but I think you get the idea.
Well, I sure hope someone here has ran across this and found a work
around or other solution.
Thanks!

  Pete  :-)

**** IMPORTANT ****