[amibroker] Creating a Year over Year comparison screen

I am trying to figure out how to create a year over year comparison
screen.  By that I mean I would like to plot several years on top of
one another - not sequentially.

As I am still fairly new to AB and the Array Processing methodology I
would appreciate and direction or guidance the group could give.

I assume that I will have to create several arrays that will contain
each separate year of data.

Just not sure how to best tackle it in AFL.

For example:
I would create a y2000 array containing the data from Jan 1 2000 - Dec
31 2000.  Then create y2001 through y2008.  Then Plot them all on the
same chart.

Dates and bar index for the raw data will be my main issues.

Again, any direction would be appreciated.

Snoopy
Still trying to shoot down that Red Baron

**** IMPORTANT ****