Re[2]: [amibroker] Re: The ultimate charting challenge for AB?

Title: Re[2]: [amibroker] Re: The ultimate charting challenge for AB?

Yes, there wasn't much different.

Someone mentioned that eSignal for backfill ONLY (no RT feed) is cheaper. I will look into that, then use RT data for the current day from IB.

herman

Actually I just compared the fees between dtniq and esignal - and believe it or not, for what I am using, Esignal is cheaper by a hair's breath (who would have ever known).

Esignal breaks down to $50 access fees + $35 futures access, and then the various exchanges which are basically the same in price as dtniq (dtn is a tad pricier for the dax).

DTN breaks down to $60 access fees + $20 futures access, + $25 foreign futures access and then the various exchanges.

sidhartha70 wrote:

I second DTN. Super value, rock solid data.

Much cheaper than eSignal...

The only reason I can see to go the eSignal route is if you want to

trade non-US/Canadian stocks...

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxps.com, "murthysuresh" <money@xxx> wrote:

> still. i am not sure why you did not consider dtn. i find dtn to be a

> billoin times better than esignal and a lot cheaper.

> you get delayed North american (us and cdn) data 60$.

> i have used both esignal and dtn and really dont find much quality

> difference for stocks.

**** IMPORTANT ****