Re: [amibroker] Re: The ultimate charting challenge for AB?

Esignal premier is if you use the charting software, however, I only use the datafeed exclusive the software to display the data (as I use AB to display the data).
I used to have an even cheaper deal through them with delayed futures data but now I use RT data.

How did I get it? I called and asked them for it. I told them explicitly that I do not need the software to display the data, just the feed.

I still have to download the software though and install it in order to get the Esignal Data Manager installed. When I start AB it automatically feeds me that data. The Esignal charting software does not work.

Anthony

booker_1324 wrote:

How do you get $50 access fees for eSignal? Their website states that
eSignal Premier is $125 plus exchange fees monthly.
http://www.esignal.com/esignal/pricing.aspx

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxps.com, "Anthony C. Abry" <abry@xxx> wrote:

> Actually I just compared the fees between dtniq and esignal - and
> believe it or not, for what I am using, Esignal is cheaper by a
hair's
> breath (who would have ever known).
>
> Esignal breaks down to $50 access fees + $35 futures access, and
then
> the various exchanges which are basically the same in price as
dtniq
> (dtn is a tad pricier for the dax).
> DTN breaks down to $60 access fees + $20 futures access, + $25
foreign
> futures access and then the various exchanges.
>

> sidhartha70 wrote:
> >
> > I second DTN. Super value, rock solid data.
> > Much cheaper than eSignal...
> >
> > The only reason I can see to go the eSignal route is if you want
> > trade non-US/Canadian stocks...
> >
> > --- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxps.com <mailto:amibroker%
40yahoogroups.com>,
> > "murthysuresh" <money@> wrote:
> > >
> > > still. i am not sure why you did not consider dtn. i find dtn
to be a
> > > billoin times better than esignal and a lot cheaper.
> > > you get delayed North american (us and cdn) data 60$.
> > > i have used both esignal and dtn and really dont find much
quality
> > > difference for stocks.

**** IMPORTANT ****