[amibroker] is it possible to scaleout and revert position in the same trade?

Hello,

does scaling allow to revert position, or at most only to close it?
If the scaling is performed by entering a trade at low in custom
backtesting, is the IsLong property of the open position trade object
updated automatically or it must be done "manually"?
The question is related to the one below

Thanks

Ly

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "loveyourenemynow"

**** IMPORTANT ****