Re: [amibroker] Re: What is your favorite Volume based indicator, or...

Hi Brian,

I agree with your comments.

Unfortunately, I can't remember the place I saw the IB priority
treatment. Maybe into the IB site or into an IB forum.

Where can we get in touch with the genie ? I am sure that I can convince
him to give good advices...

Best Regards