Re: [amibroker] Re: What is your favorite Volume based indicator, or...

Brian,

I just use one minute volume bars directly.  Nothing special.  I just
watch the patterns.  You learn the pattern of volume change that
precedes a price change.  Of course price is also watched at the same
time.  Let's face it, the price and volume have all the information we
seek.  All the indicators are just different ways of sorting this
information.  The question to ask yourself is what is the volume
telling you about the emotions of the traders.  Prices go up when the
sellers give up.  They go down when the buyers give up.

BR,
Dennis

**** IMPORTANT ****