[amibroker] AFL help to understand my bug

Hello ,

I meet a bug when I spy the "Croisement" variable with the
spreadsheet "results"  (explorer) .
The variable "croisement" should receive the value "100" sometimes
and not always the value "222" .

It's probably a beginner's bug ...

aire1 = WMA(C,150);
aire2 = MA(C,50);
aire3 = aire1 / aire2 ;
recup =0;
Croisement =0 ;

bi = BarIndex();

for(i=0; i < BarCount -1 ;i++)
{

recup[i] = bi[i];

if (aire3[i] >= 0.95 AND aire3[i] <= 1.00)

{
 //Croisement == recup[i];
Croisement == 100;   //I don't reach this line ?!
                     // I am sure that sometimes aire3 has got a
                     // value beetwee 0.95 and 1
}
else
{