Re: [amibroker] Re: So..What is the best VALUE intraday feed?

Hi Dan --

I sometimes update 50 or more symbols, but usually only 10 to 20 or so.  I seldom add a new symbol during trading hours.  I have not seen a serious slowdown near the close unless the market was in "fast market" conditions.  My QPfeed Real-time Plugin, as shown in AmiBroker's Plugins information screen, is version 1.0.92.  My data feed comes through a Hughes satellite at about 35 to 50% of a T1 line.

Thanks,
Howard