Re: [amibroker] Re: OT: Fed to cut rates below 1% soon ?

I read that 70$ was the minimum price to equilibrium, above companies
make profit with the new wells. I mean the hard to reach new places with
poor quality crude oil.

Many major oil wells are declining between 7% and 15% per year. The
parallel move will not last for long...IMHO.

Best regards

**** IMPORTANT ****