Re: [amibroker] Re: OT: Fed to cut rates below 1% soon ?

 Cheap oil is bad, it means recession or worse depression :)   The reasoning changes all the time.  whatever fills the page. Oil and markets now move parallel.  I thought the average production costs of oil is 70$/barrel. Guess today it's cheaper.

----- Original Message -----
From: brian_z111
Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2008 3:02 PM
Subject: [amibroker] Re: OT: Fed to cut rates below 1% soon ?

Sounds like you are on the USD (smile!)

The news is out on the net - it's 50 bp (inflation heading down but
still above ECB target rate?).

Sorry Ed but the FX market appears to be indifferent to such news.

There is an eerie hush around world markets right now .... strangest
response of all is that no one is interested in the positive effect
oil at $70 has on industrial economies ... it seems to be trading in
a band capped at 70 (is oil in the tent?).

brian_z

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxps.com, "Tomasz Janeczko" <groups@xxx>
wrote:

> 150 bp cut by BoE - nice:-) Do they know something we don't know
yet?
> Time for 100 bp cut by ECB ?
>
> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com

Japan central bank in '90s.

> > Now EBC funds still at 3.75% ? They are going to cut fast, much
faster than FED, IMHO.
> > If situation evolves in that direction we are going to see EURUSD
= 1.0 soon
> > and probably Japanese Yen remaining the strongest currency for
months to come.

> > Any thoughts?
> >
> > Best regards,
> > Tomasz Janeczko
> > amibroker.com
> >
> > ------------------------------------
> >
> > **** IMPORTANT ****
> > This group is for the discussion between users only.
> > This is *NOT* technical support channel.

> > TO GET TECHNICAL SUPPORT from AmiBroker please send an e-mail
directly to
> > SUPPORT {at} amibroker.com

> > http://www.amibroker.com/devlog/

**** IMPORTANT ****