Re: [amibroker] Amibroker Tutoring Anyone?

Hi Joe --

If a book will help you, I have a new book, Introduction to AmiBroker, coming off the printing press today.  The truck should arrive by October 31 and I will begin shipping books as soon as I receive them.

Introduction to AmiBroker is a tutorial that includes setting up AmiBroker, installing a database (several end-of-day and real-time, free and subscription, are explained in detail), using the charting features, understanding AFL, writing AFL, and so forth.  The book also contains a reference to the menus, commands, and AFL statements.  You can learn more about the book at the book's website:
http://www.introductiontoamibroker.com

You can download and read the Table of Contents, the Index, and the chapter on Installation.  In the book, there are ten example tutorials, each of which can be done in about 30 minutes, that get you started.  See the back cover of the book for a list of them.

Thanks,
Howard
www.blueowlpress.com