[amibroker] Amibroker Tutoring Anyone?

I would now like to pay someone to consult with me over the phone (or
Skype) and help me to better understand Amibroker.   If you are
interested, please read on, see if you are qualified, email me and
quote me the rate you would charge me.  I am located on Long Island
in New York (Suffolk County).

I have spent many many hours/days/weeks pouring through hundreds of
pages of manuals, guides, faq,s, user group posts, library listings
and knowledge base entries, to obtain some basic information in order
to "just get going" with Amibroker.  I have learned quite a bit but
not enough to apply it in the way I need to.  And while AB's email-
based user support has been very accommodating, the idea of volleying
emails back and forth to each other for the next several weeks or
months is ridiculous, especially with a program as complex as this.

Here are some of the things I need help on.  Please note that I found
most of these in the tutorials and user's guide but was unsuccessful
in being able to implement the instructions for my specific needs
(which I think are pretty basic ? I trade equities ? nothing fancy).
I have used  Metastock for a few years.

Data and Symbols (for eSignal Real-Time)

1.	Getting all of the symbols from the NYSE, Amex, and Nasdaq
into the symbol trees, without having to type them into Symbol>New,
one-by-one, using eSignal data (I do not have Amiquote).
2.	Creating a local database in which I can download data, and
run explorations on that data when I am not connected to the internet
(i.e., using a laptop on the train).
3.	I would like to be able to access all of the fundamental data
(EPS, P/E, and other valuation data) on any stock symbol in
Symbol>Information.  I receive only parts of it now and the data I am
receiving is limited.
4.	I'd like to be able to set up some basic scans for all of the
stocks on the NYSE, Amex, and Nasdaq, and create a list (that I can
scan again) of securities that have closed over (or under) a certain
price / volume.
5.	I'd like to run some basic explorations, scans and backtests
on both EOD and RT data.

I feel comfortable with creating chart sheets, preferences, layers,
windows, and layouts.  I am also comfortable with using indicators,
setting parameters, writing basic formulas and using/learning AFL.
It is the data and symbol side of AB that I cannot seem to
understand, regardless of how many times I review the written
material.

Please contact me if you think you can help.

Thanks,
Joe
Email:venturerider2@xxxxxxxxx

**** IMPORTANT ****