[amibroker] Re: OT: Making $$ in today's Economic Crisis

Interesting and timely! I found the following AB formula covering this
subject:(This formula Involves the Fed Rate and Libor.)
Where would one get the Libor data.  I find that ^IRX (Yahoo symbol is
for the 13 week Tres Bill. How would one identify "Foreign( "H15_FF_O"
in the formula?

"FedFund    = Foreign( "H15_FF_O","C" );
Plot(FedFund,"FED Fund Rate",colorBlue, styleLine);
Libor1      = Foreign( "H15_ED_M1","C" );
Plot(Libor1,"Libor 1 Month",colorRed, styleLine);
PerLin    = Param("Lineair Regr.", 15, 2, 200, 1, 10 );
Plot( LinearReg( Libor1-FedFund, PerLin ), _DEFAULT_NAME(), ParamColor
       ( "Color Lineair Regr.", colorCycle ), ParamStyle("Style"));

function HullMaFunction( P, Periods, Delay )
{
   X = 2 * WMA(P,round(Periods/2)) - WMA(P,Periods);
   HullMA = WMA(X,round(sqrt(Periods)));
   HullMA = Ref(HullMA,-Delay);
   return HullMa;
}

PerHull  = Param("Hull MA", 15, 2, 200, 0.2, 10 );
Delay    = Param("Delay", 0, -100, 100, 1 );
HullMA   = HullMaFunction( Libor1-FedFund, PerHull, Delay );
Plot( HullMA, "Hull Moving Average (2LR)", ParamColor( "Color Hull
MA", colorCycle ),ParamStyle("Style") );"

Dick H

**** IMPORTANT ****