SV: [amibroker] Re: How did everyone do last week?

Hi,

But frankly, the bulk of the membership here is
probably not the least bit interested to know that you sent an email
to anyone who is a member of this list (or the list owner), the
contents of which they will probably never share”

Frankly, I’d wager that the bulk of the membership are more irritated and annoyed by some people turning a small sentence at the end of an e-mail into almost half a dozen e-mails (this included, perhaps).

Regards / JM