[amibroker] Re: Different tick count between AB and TS: which one is correct?

Tomasz,

Thank you for this new precision – I think that this is important to know for every AB customer using IB as data feed. And my guess here is that indeed probably metaserver doesn’t take into account duplicate ticks and therefore will record both.

Your precision was important to me and this will probably lead me to work more on fixed intraday time frame (1-2-5 minutes, etc) rather than tick although I will not drop it completely as even those “tick-like” count (with IB) can be useful on other studies.

Thanks again,

Carl