Sent: Saturday, September 20, 2008 11:25 AM
Subject: [amibroker] Re: Different tick count between AB and TS: which one is correct?

Yes, I totally agree that nor Metaserver or IB plugin in Amibroker can?t create tick that do not exist but then I still have difficulty to understand why the number of 100_tick bars created by 2 applications (IB plugin on AB, and Metaserver) on the same source (IB) is different. It should be the same, right?

Anyway, this is good to know and I just need to adapt my systems and signals and keep that in mind.

Thanks,

Carl