[amibroker] Re: why would someone use IO

from personal experience, having run many many walkforward tests,
most systems can be optimized (curve-fit) to appear to give good
results using in sample data. But ... results using out of sample
data are usually poor. So, you use IO to do walkforward testing and
determine if your trading system will really work. 98% don't!
Larry