From: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Tomasz
Janeczko
Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2008 8:47 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: AmiBroker 5.18.0 BETA released
(Example for CategorySetName)

Hello,

Example for CategorySetName:

CategorySetName( "My watch list", categoryWatchList, 1 );

As for volume field - it will become floating point (so max
will be 10^37) in 5.21 or so.
As for traded value - it is mostly unavailable from data
sources. You can however get pretty close approximation by
multiplying ( Avg * Volume ).

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com