[amibroker] Re: AmiBroker 5.18.0 BETA released

Thanks Mr. Janeczko,

This version solves one more problem also, which you have been
reticent to mention in the change log : Quarterly and Yearly charts
now handle PlotShapes nicely, earlier versions did not. Please accept
my thanks for it.

It will be nice if you please give a code example of CategorySetName(). I understand you have added feature to do via AFL
what we used to do manually via SYMBOL > Categories > Edit name. Can
you please confirm if this thing can be implemented via OLE also ?

I remember sometime ago you had asked for suggestions for improvements
in charting area of the program. I am not sure if my suggestion is
limited to charting segment of the program, however, it will be very
nice if you can please add support for BIG volume values in native
Amibroker database without need for dividing by 100 or 1000
etc.(Quarterly and Yearly charts happen to have big volumes).
Secondly, it will be nice to have support for Traded Value in addition
to Traded Quantity(Volume) in the Native Amibroker database.

Thanks again for the new version.

With Regards

Sanjiv Bansal

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tomasz Janeczko" <groups@xxx>