[amibroker] Re: Introduction/Hello (recently joined forum)

Hi Bhaskar,

Thanks, appreciate it.  Would you perhaps be interested in doing some
real-time training/tutoring for AmiBroker?

I am interested in hiring an individual trainer/tutor for AmiBroker,
who can be located anywhere (we could conduct real-time training
remotely, via a combination of a Remote Desktop program and phone).
Basically, I would like to walk through some specific how-to's/Q&A in
real-time via phone/Remote Desktop and also walk-through setting up a
particular (from my own AFL code) more complex multi-function
(multiple Formulas, #includes etc) system (so that I have it as a how-
to reference to use in my further work). I have read the Bandy book,
and have picked up some knowledge from the forums, library etc, but
the idea is to get to a higher level more quickly (and thus be able
to develop and test systems sooner).

If you would be interested, could you please let me know your rate and
availability? Alternately, would you have any suggestions of whom to
contact?

Thanks,
K.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Bhaskar Patel
<bhaskar_dolphine@xxx> wrote:

> Hi Dear,
>
> I am also interested in AFl, as I was working as a
programmer.......... If you need any help regarding Amibroker, inform
me anytime....

> Bhaskar Patel
> Research Analyst
> ANS Pvt Ltd,