From: klebaric <kl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [amibroker] Introduction/Hello (recently joined forum)
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, 14 September, 2008, 3:21 AM

Hi, I am a C++ programmer new to AmiBroker, and am posting an initial
hello message. I am currently learning AmiBroker and most recently have
been reading a number of trading books and outlining (in AFL code)
ideas from them. I hope to increase my rate of learning in AmiBroker by
participating in the forum, and hopefully I can get to the point where
I am sharing useful tips etc myself as well. I look forward to
participating in the forums.

Best regards,
K.

Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now __._,_.___