[amibroker] Real-Time AmiBroker Training/Support/Tutoring?

Hi, I am a C++ programmer interested in hiring an individual
trainer/tutor for AmiBroker, who can be located anywhere (we could
conduct real-time training remotely, via a combination of a Remote
Desktop program and phone). Basically, I would like to walk through
some specific how-to's/Q&A in real-time via phone/Remote Desktop and
also walk-through setting up a particular (from my own AFL code) more
complex multi-function (multiple Formulas, #includes etc) system (so
that I have it as a how-to reference to use in my further work). I have
read the Bandy book, and have picked up some knowledge from the forums,
library etc, but the idea is to get to a higher level more quickly (and
thus be able to develop and test systems sooner).

If you would be interested, could you please let me know your rate and
availability? Alternately, would you have any suggestions of whom to
contact?

Thanks