[amibroker] Mixing intraday and EOD within same database

Hello,

I carefully checked if this was already addressed in other posts and
couldn't find it. Sorry if it was:
I just purchased the professional pack and am impressed, coming from
the old Tradestation (from the time of OmegaResearch... 2000), of the
features and speed of the program. One question however: is it possible
to mix 2 sources of data in the same database (namely EOD from Yahoo
and intraday from InteractiveBrokers which I am using), this in order
to:
1. avoid switching from one database to another
2. allow having watchlist with both intraday and EOD symbols to perform
analysis and scan faster.

It doesn't seem to be possible, or did I get something wrong?

Thank you for any help,

Carl