[amibroker] Re: Backfill Interactive brokers; Duplicate ticker ID for API historical data query.

I have had this problem a number of times. One thing I did when I was
trying to back fill a new database was add the symbols and then go
through them one at a time by clicking on each symbol and letting it
back fill. Set the back fill to 30 days. Then when finished set the
back fill days to 1.

You may have a bad ticker too. Usually I get an invalid ticker but
every once in a while I get this error. Going through your ticker
list one at a time will surface this problem.

If you don't go through your ticker list once a day IB will not back
fill unused symbols. I created a formula that uses foreign to plot
every ticker in my data base and use that in the morning and evening.
I posted the formula yesterday. I will try to add it to the AFL
library today.

Barry

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "noemeenswat" <noemeenswat@xxx>