[amibroker] Re: Double braces

Me thinks 'new paradigm' is a little strong.

I take your point. However, yourself & Herman don't represnt the
'typical amibroker user'... I'm probably a lot closer to that than you
two.

If only in life we could choose 'either or'... sadly we need to find a
balance. Hopefully, as you suggest, google can help to address the
apparent imbalance that 'average' users seem to have been discussing
these past 5 days.