Re: [amibroker] Re: Double braces

Sidhartha,

You are the perfect type of user to help with the Glossary project.
You are still hunting for things and I am sure could have benefitted
from having an entry in the Glossary for "{{", "{{VALUE}}", etc. that
would have a pointer to the most relevant doc, or if not available, a
UKB page of explanation.  Please consider helping with the project in
some way as we start to do specific work that all can contribute to.

Disclosure: This is an unpaid independent endorsement from the
unofficial cheerleader for the AmiBroker AFL Glossary project.  ;)

Best regards,
Dennis