[amibroker] Re: The best way to help newbies, oldies, ... and AmiBroker ...

> Also, under context, I should have said that in the past you have
> stood your ground on many issues and I have stood mine.... in
> hindsight you were often correct and I didn't see it at the time
> because of my inexperience.

Ya Da Ya Da...

Listen,

I've been an Ab customer for a heck of a long time and I've had my
"exchanges" with TJ.

But no one can dispute the following facts:

1) There is no other software package on the market that can match
AB's capabilities.

2) If MetaStock or TradeStation or any other commercial software could
even approach the capabilities of AB, it would cost hundreds of times
what AB costs.

3) TJ runs a two man shop which accounts for the reasonable price of
his product. (And when I say "reasonable"... that is an understatement.)

4) As Investors/Traders, we try to measure "Risk/Reward"... but as AB
customers we have to measure "Feature/Functionality", and TJ has the
competition beat.

5) The documentation is available even if it might be "research
intensive" or "thought provoking".

6) AB may be a little too advanced for some users to grasp... so for
those who are challenged beyond their abilities, you either need to
lower your expectation levels or pay someone like Graham to help you out.

7) AB requires "abilities", and that includes everything from math,
logic, programming, syntax, debugging, etc.

8) In this Yahoo Forum, there seems to be too much complaining,
whining, Off-Topic, "Touchy/Feely", and narcissistic posts but not
enough "On Topic" subjects.

9) Forgive my spelling, but it is late and I don't want to spend the
time spell checking.

TJ, I may not be your favorite customer but I appreciate you as much
as any of the others.

Best Regards,

"He who shall not be named"