[amibroker] Forum Re: 'Rule Based' versus 'Discretionary' trading...

Yes, Google site specific search is quite handy but note that it has
been posted several times already on this forum.
 I have run an informal 'suggestion' thread,  on the subject of
searching, in this forum....around a year or more ago AND made a
formal suggestion to AB.

Given that you have been around a while, and hadn't noticed the
the best solution:

a) do nothing... wait until the question is asked again... hope
someone is around to answer it

b) include it in the help manual

c) Tomasz writes it up for the KB

d) hope that someone will volunteer to add it to the UKB and then
hope they will do a good job and then hope they will maintain their
post into the future

e) Tomasz adds a better search engine to the AB site OR Tomasz adds
an AB site dedicated search button to the webresearch toolbar of AB

f) other solution?

(I already sent Tomasz screenshots showing that the search at the AB
site, for a specific term, returned far less hits, than Google or
Gigablast did for the same search...don't know if anything has
changed since then).

Also... is it official then that Google is the search engine for
AmiBroker?

brian_z

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Ken Close <ken45140@xxx> wrote:

> Paul:
>
> Good one I had not thought of....quick test showed me some hits I
could not
> get via Help.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Ken
>
>   _____

On Behalf
> Of Paul Ho
> Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2008 8:33 PM
> To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: RE: [amibroker] Forum Re: 'Rule Based'
versus 'Discretionary'

3Awww.amibroker.com&
> meta> &q=range+bar+site%3Awww.amibroker.com&meta=
>
> much better than html search.
>

>   _____

Microsoft
> Office, MSDN (5+GB of help documents there!) and others.
>
> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com

DOCS"