[amibroker] Re: The best way to help newbies, oldies, ... and AmiBroker ...

Steve,

No offence taken at all. I had no problem with your tone etc... I just
wanted to relay my own frustrations I guess as someone who is a fairly
proficient coder who isn't making progress as quickly as I would like.

Herman,

Absolutely not doubting AmiBroker's power. I really do think it's a
wonderful product.

Frankly, I think the problem here is 'accessibility'... AB's main
problem is it's lack of access.

I honestly think TJ could be charging $500-600 for AmiBroker if
'accessibility' to the product was improved and new users felt they
had a more structured route towards where they want to go.