[amibroker] Forum Re: 'Rule Based' versus 'Discretionary' trading...

+1

It's a major point. How to find something that you don't know the name
or don't ever know it exist ! Or if it's a generic name with thousands
of entries.

I saw with Excel user's list that when the simple examples are at a
precise place, it is easier to give educational support to beginners.

The beginner wants to have results at once. He searches into help
manual and find a programmer help. That is useless for non programmer,
it takes time to use this help.

With 3 or 4 lines of code a "takeaway" example is a good tutorial.

Best Regards