[amibroker] Re: 'Rule Based' versus 'Discretionary' trading...

Hello Tomasz,
 I also wanted to suggest a method for adjusting the height and width
of the candles. I know we can adjust them now but the width in
particular needs a finer method of doing this. While multiCharts has
many problems their method of adjusting the height and width of a
candle is good as well as the space between candles.
 It would be nice to have a pattern recognition feature added to AB.
One that would pick out triangles, wedges, rectangles. I currently use
a candle recognition program that Herman coded and it works fine.
Perhaps it would be worthwhile making this part of AB as well.
 The suggestions that have been made are ways that we see of making AB
even more popular to a broader group of traders. It is important to
make AB as customizable as possible without needing to resort to
programming by the users. I, myself, am hopeless when it comes to
developing code, just ask Marcin. Having AB as customizable as
possible would allow others, like myself, an easier way of making AB
do the things we require for trading.
 I sincerely hope all of the suggestions will be considered to help AB
become even more customizable in the future. Your first attempt at
customization was a wonderful start when you allowed us to set up the
tool bar etc. as we wished. Please continue this process for those of
us who can't program and those who want a simpler way of accomplishing
customization. Thank you.

Best regards,

Tim