[amibroker] Crash with Intelligent Optimizers

Hi - I have a rather long and complex code that I can use with the backtester and also for charting.  If I run this code with any of the new *Intelligent* Optimizer engines, and then after the opt is done I plot a chart and begin setting the params to match some of the better opt results, AB often crashes. I don't think it ever happened with the old exhaustive optimizer, and I am still trying to narrow it down a bit more so was just wondering if anyone else has experienced this or might be able to confirm it?

TJ, if you see this  - It does not bring up the AB crash window but rather the MicroSoft crash window which tells me that AB has experienced problems and needs to shut down. If we do not have an AB crash report to submit, would you like to see the MS crash report? I looked at it and it contains a lot of info but I don't know how much would be useful to you. Also when I click on "Dont send report", the attached  error box pops up.

Thanks for any replies!

Steve